Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake - Sarah MacLean I am trying to come up with something to say, I really should not write a review when I am all stressed out and annoyed but I will do my best. Perhaps do it in a different format.Nine Reasons why this was a fun book to read1. Callie is a woman, a true woman. A spinster with breasts too big too be fashionable, and too wide hips. And it all makes me like her more. Sure she has given up but now she takes the bull by the horns and decides to live and I admired her for that.2. Ralston, he never saw her coming. He tried to be all smart by it, but his heart fell. It took a while for him to get it, and there will be heartache and drama but he falls. And I love him more for it.3. "A kiss should not leave you satisfied..It should leave you wanting more."Now how do you say no to a quote like that? ;)4. The whole vibe of the book was fun and light.5. Lots of temptation, and stolen kisses and embraces.6. I have already mentioned them on their own but together they were great. I got why she liked him and I truly could see him fall.7. Side characters. Nick, oh yes, I should read his book. I have already read Juliana's book and enjoyed that one too.8. The pages flew by. That is sooo cliche but well they did.9. The rules. To see Callie try all these things was fun to read about and she just did them. Even if she was a bit scared.That was it. I enjoyed the book.