First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson Series #1)

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson Series #1) - Darynda Jones Oh no, what? you all think, is it bad? The opposite actually, the oh no comes from that I now have another series to read, luckily I do not have much to catch up on.I liked the sense of humour, I liked the heroine, I certainly liked the hunky dreamlover she had, and I liked the plot. I had actually judged it a bit harshly from the cover, it looks so chick-lit, no what is wrong with that? Nothing, I adore chick-lit, but here it felt strange. Luckily I do not always listen to my brain and went for it.Charley is a great heroine, she takes chances, and she wants the best for the dead around her (well almost for all). I liked her from the start. The plot is fast paced as she has a bunch of dead people around her and she is trying to figure out who killed them. She is also dreaming about a hunky guy who seduces her, and she is seeing something big and bad in the shadows. All is not well in her reaper world.And then there are the questions and the thing that made me go all wicked! Haha, yes I loved that part, sadly I can't tell you anything about it, but it was good.So yes recommended and I need book 2.