A Memory of Light (Wheel of Time Series #14)

A Memory of Light - Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson Once upon a time long long ago a young girl newly addicted to fantasy went looking for more to read. And so she found The Wheel of Time and fell happily in love. Fast forward almost 17 years and I finally got the last book. In the mean time the author passed away and my heart was broken until I heard that Brandon Sanderson would finish it from Jordan's notes.Honestly what can I say. For the first 300 pages I was all I have it! I have it! I did not stop to eat or pee. I just read on. I read on while bf was looking for books at the library (as we had just been by the post office). I was a zombie that did not want to stop. Had I not had a job I would have read all night long. Now sadly that did not work ;)900 pages of battles, of death, destruction, heart ache, surprises. I can't say anything because that would spoil it all.But I can say that I hate the effing Seanchan. Haha, what else is new. They are just a messed up slave society.Rand, aww, I remember why I had a character crush on him in the first place. Some characters disappointed me, some made me happy, some made me sad.And the end then. I feel very conflicted about the end. It was the end I had seen. I am happy about the end, but at the same time the end made me want more. It felt like there could be more. Maybe I am just sad that it's the end. I have spent too many years in this world. Oh I want to re-read book 1 again :DIt was a great end to this series, I will miss it and of course I recommend this series to all. Even if some of those middle books move slowly ;)