Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels Series #4)

Magic Bleeds - Ilona Andrews It comes to a point in a series when I just start to repeat myself. Then I tend to make it short or just list awesome things. Let's go with the last one.1. I liked Curran before, it did take me a while to warm up to him but I did fall and in this one. Mmm, in this one I love him. He is so freaking alpha, so obsessive, such an idiot, so lovable. I declare myself quite the Curran fangirl. Of course in reality I would kick him in the nuts if he tried that crap with me ;) 2. Kate Daniels is as kick ass as she ever was. She is not afraid to take down the big baddies, even if she risks everything.3. I think Saiman is making the list this time cos he is just such a weird freak. I love those.4. The world is great. A world where magic came back with brute force.5. Her dad, he is, oh I want to meet the old horror. What a showdown that would be. I think that is about it. This was the best book in the series so far. Two idiots that are arguing, hot passion, and great fight scenes. I am happy, and I could not put it down.