The Ghost Hunter (The Hunter, #1) - Lori Brighton I don't read e-books that often, but there is one author I would make an exception for and that is Lori Brighton, so of course I wanted to read this paranormal romance.A nice little village, but everything is not what it seems. Ashley arrives to look at the house she inherited from her aunt. The problem is that she sees ghost there, and she is troubled by this. She has seen them all her life, but people have told her she is crazy. Then Christian shows up and wants to buy the place. And as the ghost start to talk more things change, cos this little village is in big trouble. What a village, vampires, werewolves, witches, leprechauns, ghosts, and demons. Not your average village, and the stories that could be told there.Ashley is a nice heroine, she is scarred by what she sees, and of course she doubts her sanity since ghosts are not real. I feel sorry for her, but she is strong, and that is good.Christian is the big ghost killer, ok not killer, his job is to make sure they move on. And this time he needs her cos there is also a demon in this place. The attraction is there at once, at least for him, she is just very angry with him. There are some great other characters, the ghost like little Maggie, the witch Camille, and my fav of the bunch, Devon, a ghost in for a ride. Now I am not just saying this cos Lori Brighton has him described like Eric from True Blood ;)This is a good paranormal romance that has a bit of everything. An adventure since some evil things just doesn't want to go, a budding romance, and trying to get my head around what the whole village is about.