Taste Me

Taste Me - Tamara Hogan My thoughts:This book was a mix of many things, paranormal romance mixed with suspense and urban fantasy. The love of music, and passion between the lead characters. Scarlett is a siren and rock star. She is tired and she is trying to stay away from Lukas with whom she had one glorious fling. She can't forget him. But he is put to protect her and of course things will heat up cos these two really want each other. Lukas is the protective guy who thinks he hurt her in the past, and she, well she just want him, but she also upset over things that have happened. And I believed the passion.I did get confused once though. No one know about these aliens from another planet, and at one time I thought people knew. But I guess they just have hospitals of their own. And if they arrived 1000 years ago then why are there myths about sirens long before that? What I would have liked is why all these aliens came to the planet and from where. I got interested in that and would want a bit more than was given.The suspense is about the killer on the loose, but we know who it is. Cos we get the name on page 1, so that took some of the suspense away. It was more a wait to see whom he would go after next.Still the book does have an interesting premise with all the Valkyrie and sirens and such. There is a lot of talk about music and that does give it another feel to it. I did want to listen to some music while reading.Conclusion:An ok book with bit of genremix in it. I would read more if that meant getting more info on why they are on earth.