Late Eclipses (October Daye Series #4)

Late Eclipses - Seanan McGuire First of all I just have to get this off my chest; Raysel! You fucking bitch!!! *screams* Honestly it was painful to read the book this time cos I just wanted to go over and slap Raysel and then leave her to rot. I always did hate that bitch but here it got even worse. At the moment she is one of my most hated characters of all time.*breathes in and out* I am trying to calm down but this book took it out of me. At one time I almost cried too, I seriously hate a few people in this series. They are not evil, they are despicable. Poor poor Toby. *screams a bit more*I started this book, I smiled at a point, and then I came to that point where I no longer could put it down. Where I wanted to scream and rage against injustice. Where it just got so freaking good that I could almost not hold on. You know when it comes to the point where it is just too good, too exciting, and it feels like you can't breathe.I think I am too worked up to write a review...a few thoughts then. I still love Tybalt, hello cat, duh, I love those. Sure Connor is nice, but..but...May her fetch is just too fun. Exciting things are going on as Toby tries to figure out who is going after her friends. Revelations are made about her past, still one piece is missing and I want to know. Perhaps in the next book.*swears over Raysel, the evil bitch again* then again, it's not her fault that she is fucked up. See, I did finally calm down.Conclusion:Yes do read this series! Recommended, and I am glad I have book 5, but I will wait a while since book 6 is coming first this fall.