Plum Spooky (Stephanie Plum Series)

Plum Spooky (Stephanie Plum Series) - Blurb from author's site cos yup there was a lot of things going on in this book, and to write something about that, tricky. And honestly I don't have much to say in my review either, maybe that is why I have the very long beginning.I was a bit disappointed in this one. Actually none of her "between the numbers" novel are as good as her numbers novels. Now I know why, it's the lack of Ranger and Joe. These novels have Diesel, and sure he is weird and fun but not what I am looking for. What I love about these novels is the tension between her and Ranger, and the love with Joe. Some root for one guy, some for the other, I for both. Cos that is what makes them great.This one, has some Joe, but not much. He is busy at his end. It has some Ranger, but not as much. And nothing between any of the 3 is like it's in the numbers books. That is why I can't love this one as much. But don't get me wrong, it made me smile and rush towards the end to find out what was happening. There is some chemistry between them too, but I can take it or leave it. The best thing about this book is the monkey, that monkey is crazy, you will love him. It has the same action and it gets pretty good. And she blows up things as usual.Average yes, worth reading, oh yes, but I am looking more forward to getting my hands on Finger lickin' 15. I can't wait. perhaps she does't put at much time on these between novels and that is why it's lacking some, and doesn't have me rolling on the floor in laughter, it just has me smiling.