Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling Series #2)

Visions of Heat - Nalini Singh Ok so we have yet another cold Psy woman, this one ice-cold because she has never been touched by any other than medics. She lives in a secluded part of the city, actually so far from it that it's almost changeling land, and she never sees anyone. Then a little jaguar comes along, well ok, a big jaguar. He senses something and some time later he catches a woman in the woods. Faith has decided to leave her fortress of solitude to enter the world, and perhaps try to find her sisters killer, or just hide from the notion that she might be loosing it. And a cat loves to play with his pray, over and over again.Sadly I didn't like this one as much, perhaps it was Faith because she is very cold. I liked Vaughn because he keeps on touching her and trying to make her understand that she will not go insane by a touch. I can see that he cares, and wants her. But she, like all Psy, cold as ice.Here they hunt another Psy serial killer on the loose. And Silence and the council is not all what it's cracked up to be. Emotions are starting to pop up. And that is sure what the Psy need, I am looking forward to reading on and seeing how this gets resolved.We got the action and hunt for a killer. And the tender lovestory about a woman who fears human contact because she fears it will drive her insane. It was nice to see the story evolve around that.But, big but, Judd showed up for like a couple of pages and suddenly my eyes were all on him, he is sure a Psy too, but I do think I can take a man being cold more. And yay when I noticed that his book is up next!Blodeuedd's Cover Corner: The UK version, I do not like them cos they are all of a man's head, and a scar (of different guys) but still too alike.Reason for reading: Borrowed from a friendFinal thoughts: Good enough, and it did make me wanna read the next book when I heard who was in it.