Mr. Darcy's Undoing

Mr. Darcy's Undoing (A Pride and Prejudice Variation) - Abigail Reynolds My thoughts:It is that time again, time for a JA variation. And this one gets a bit passionate towards the end too.Lizzie meets Darcy, he proposes and she thinks he is an ass. We all know the story. In this one she goes home and meets Mr Covingon, she knows him from before and he asks for her hand in marriage and she accepts. Darcy comes and wants her back but it is too late. Of course Mr. Darcy does not give up, and there are a few twists and turn before they can get their HEA.Oh Mr. Darcy, you are so improper, not that I complain. It was fun to see his more passionate side, he truly wants her as his wife, he dreams about her (dirty ones ;), and he hopes to sway her with kisses. And who can say no when Mr. Darcy starts kissing you? Poor Lizzie does not stand a chance. And I, well I love that his does not want to give up, he knows she loves him too.What we have in this story is the tale of a man pursuing that which he wants, a few passionate encounters, and that which we all love, Mr. Darcy and Lizzie being totally and madly in love with each other.Conclusion:If you want to read about Mr. Darcy seducing with kisses then read this book. It is another cute and passionate re-telling of the story so many of us know and love.