Unsticky

Unsticky - Sarra Manning What a sticky situation. What to even call this book? Kind of fancy prostitution and self delusion. Ok to the start then. Grace meets Vaughn, Vaughn suggests something, they sign the contract. The contract being she will sleep with him, he will pay her to be his mistress. Yes what to call that? I do wonder. But that is what I liked about this book. The grey areas. Because she does start to like him. It does feel like something else. But at the same it's not. He owns her. He shows this too and at times he is a complete ass towards her. That is where the book has dark areas, cos damn, I like him, I do not want too, but I slowly fall and it feels so wrong. I get that she has issues (so many!), but I should know better. At the end we learn more about him too and things do become clearer.Grey and black. The book is not always pretty. She has her issues, he is demanding. She is in a new world of art, and rich people. But mostly I am just fascinated by this f*ed up "relationship" and wonder how it all will end.Interesting to say the least.