The Girl Who Chased the Moon

The Girl Who Chased the Moon - Sarah Addison Allen I have only read one book by her before but it was lovely, and this one was just as lovely. I could just say "it was wonderful, everyone should read it" and leave it at that. But I will try to say more.The magical realism makes this book and it feels so real. Yes I do believe that the things happen could happen. In a Southern small town, with quirks of its own.The book is about two people, Emily who comes to live with her grandfather and tries to solve the mystery why her mother left. She finds friendship, not so nice people and magic in this town. And herself.The other main character is Julia, Emily's neighbor. She bakes with the windows open, why, well you will find out. Her story is sad, but there is hope and she becomes friends with Emily. Two different people in age and situation.There is also a dash of romance, and that is never wrong.What more can I say. Allen knows how to write, I got sucked into the story and did not want to leave. A wonderful tale.