Ashes of Honor (October Daye Series #6)

Ashes of Honor (October Daye Series #6) - What to say..I have always loved Tybalt but now I love him even more. He has my heart and he is my favorite "hero" of the year." When you turn from me, it hurts. When you think badly of me, I think badly of myself. When you do stupid, suicidal things, I want to slap you upside the head and demand to know how you can be so brilliant and so blind at the same time.” Tybalt’s expression was calm. “If that’s not love, what is it?” Awww, be still my heart. Oh Tybalt how I love you. Yes this could be one review praising Tybalt to the skies. But I will try to tell you a few other things too.Toby is looking for a teen tearing holes into fairie. All could collapse and Toby will be hurt like never before. She also throws herself into battle as she is still missing Connor, but she is getting over it too.It was a great book, action filled and something nice on the horizon. But blood flows, a lot.I recommend this series to all and I can't wait for the next book.