Texas Pride: Night Riders

Texas Pride - Leigh Greenwood No blurb to be found on goodreads, what a horror. Now I have to say something, but then again this review will go on my blog and I just have to look harder..Anyway. A cowboy prince, now that is something new for me and I liked it. Not to mention most books I have read about cowboys have been modern ones, but here we got real cowboys. And I do love cowboys.Carla loves her ranch. She is outspoken and is being courted by two men, cos she is pretty and the farm is big. But she wants something else. I did like that she was no weak miss who could do nothing. She was a real woman in a hard era.Ivan is a Polish prince who came to America to make a fortune (or at least get some money). He is a cowboy, he fought in the war, and he is a true gentleman. He is stylish and his tongue is golden. Anyone would melt when he was sweet to them, well all except Carla. And I do like a couple who banter.At the back of my head I had heard that voice tell me that it could not work, and he sure could not take her back to Poland. And as always I wondered how this love story would work out.But the book wasn't just about the love story. No we got cattle thieves, Carla dealing with her brother who gambled away half the ranch, and everyday dealings in town. And of course trying to deal with Ivan who shows up and tells her he will take care of the other half of the ranch.It was a good love story, and I sure liked this cowboy prince. He is not average cowboy and she is not your average Texas woman.