Dreaming of Mr. Darcy

Dreaming of Mr. Darcy - Victoria Connelly This was a bit different from my usual JA stuff, but it still deals with the love of Austen. Kay, our heroine, truly loves Jane Austen. Truly loves is the word. But then our hero loves JA too, talk about a match made in heaven...or not.This was a bit of an Emma novel. Kay is clueless (but in a good way) that Adam likes her. Because she is oogling hottie actor Oli who is playing Captain Wentworth. And this is where the Emma story comes in. She is smitten by someone who is just playing with her. And she is trying to hook up a friend with Adam. Not a good matchmaker, and neither was Emma. But it does make for a delightful story. She is dreaming about her actor, and poor poor Adam can't do anything about it.I liked Kay, cos she was not clueless in a bad way. Come one, if Colin Firth hang around my house then of course I would stare at him and not the shy nerd who tries to talk to me. So it was understandable that she did not notice. I also liked who silly she was and how her mind went to babies and weddings at once. She was such a daydreamer. While our hero was a lovely shy guy who, aww, hugs. I do like a good shy guy.Conclusion:It was a cute story about not seeing that which is right in front of you. But true love always win.