The Well of Ascension (Mistborn Series #2)

The Well of Ascension  - Brandon Sanderson After a blurb like that, I am so not gonna write a plot summary. First, I finished book 1 many many months ago so it took some time to get into this book, even with the summary. And I really should have finished the review when I read this one.Book 1 ended with, well an ending, and this book picks 1 or 2 years later. Elend is trying to build a government, Vin keeps saying no to his proposals, and armies are coming to destroy them.I like Elend, he will rather sit and read a book than do anything else, my kind of guy. Vin, she is harder to get and I am not sure that I even like her, or see the passion between these two.Still the world is very cool, ash falling, mists killing, and strange powers that you get from swallowing and burning metals. He did really well there with his creation.Since I can't remember how I exactly felt about book 1, then I can't say if I liked this one better or not, but I think I did not, because not much happen here. They mostly think about things and tries to make the world better.