Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, Book 1)

Kitty and the Midnight Hour - Carrie Vaughn Talk about coming to the party late. And then I looked at how many books are out and went all nooooooo! Yes there are A LOT of Kitty books out. I know that should make me dance around in lala land but it just makes me scared. I liked this one, but will I still like book 9, eh, I doubt it. Most books just seem to get worse with time. But I will still give it a go cos I am intrigued.The whole premise is a bit, well Kitty Kitty, you are exposing everyone? One would think everyone would be out to get her. Still it was a cool way for her to have her show. I also liked her because she is learning to be kick-ass, but she is still a whimpering wolf when it comes to some in the pack. It was good to see her learn to stand on her own. Because she is both treated bad and good.Sidekicks then, a cool werewolf hunter, pack members, a vampire friend (though these two races mostly hate each other). Everyone giving a bit of color to this book.And then it ended and I wanted more. I am curious about Kitty and what this will turn into.