The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead, #1)

The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead, #1) - Alice Clayton I was going back and forth whether to give it a 3 or 4. As I really liked the first part and I giggled like crazy. But the later parts of the book was mostly them boinking each other to oblivion. And I really liked the silly beginning. I am so weird sometimes.Anyway this was fun chick-lit. Woman meets man, man is famous, and almost 10 years younger, rawr. Grace was fun and I did see myself in her, ahem..potty humour, well it's funny! And together with Jack they were witty and oh so cute. That was all I wanted, cuteness and fun and this book sure delivered. It did not try to make them something they were not, they were silly and proud of it. At least not I do not feel alone with my lame jokes and laughing at certain things.But yes the smexing was just insane, a bit too insane for me, coming like 17 times? Ok, her poor poor vjay jay. It must have taken a serious beating. But hey they were in love, in lust and going at it like rabbits. But at the end I wanted more, cute and fun is all I ask for when it comes to chick-lit/contemporary romance and that I got here.