Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy Series #1)

Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy Series #1) - I did want more, this is after all Seanan McGuire we are talking about, but then nothing compare to her October books. I love those.The book was well written, it threw a few punches that made me sit up but for me, yeah, me and thrillers are not exactly a couple. And that is what it was. Lots of politics as they were covering a candidate running for office, political conspiracies and newstalk. Eh, not my cup of tea, and it made some parts of this book frankly a bit boring.It was still a good book, a book I enjoyed and still finished in a day. But you know not a book that I need to buy book 2 of. I still want to read book 2 and see what happens, but not a buying urge. Here I go again complaining about a book that still was good, yes please do not get me wrong. The book was good! It was just dry at times.I do not have much more to say. Cool characters, a bit of info dumping (but then we are dealing with zombies and I do want things explained so it was all good).I just wanted more of...something.And I did not see that end coming...