Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic Series #4)

Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic Series #4) - Becky Bloomwood thought being married to Luke Brandon would be one big Tiffany box of happiness. But to be honest, it's not quite as dreamy as she'd hoped. The trouble started on honeymoon, when she told Luke the tiniest little fib, about the teeniest little purchase. Now she's on a strict budget, she doesn't have a job, and, worst of all, her beloved Suze has a new best friend. She's feeling rather blue - when she gets the biggest shock of her life. She has a long-lost sister!Becky has never been more excited. Finally, a real sister! They'll have so much in common! They can go shopping together. . . choose shoes together. . . have manicures together. . .Until she meets her - and makes a dreadful discovery. It can't be true. Surely Becky Bloomwood's long-lost sister can't.… hate shopping?A sister. A soulmate. A skinflint?(from the book)Yup no own blurb here cos this is the 4th one, and I have mostly said all there is to say about Becky and Luke. But a lot of things going on in this one. Becky is on a budget cos she bought everyhting she could find on their 10 month honeymoon. Luke is working too much and she thinks he has changed. And Suze has found a new best friend. So when Becky finds out she has a sister she gets excited and thinks she has found her soul mate. But there is a problem, Jessica hates shopping and can't stand spending.Hilarious situations as always, and Becky keeps buying fun stuff, and utter crap. She really should join shop-a-holics Anonymous. But I love her, I can't help it. I would love to have her as a buddy, though oh my how much money i would spend then too. Nope the Becky's better stay away from me. It would ruin me.This 4th book is just as great as the rest, and I wonder why I haven't read these books before. This one might be the 2nd funniest after the 1st one.