Crux: Southern Arcana Series, Book 1

Crux - Moira Rogers My thoughts:I have heard good things about these books so I wanted to give them a go. As for the genre, I am a bit unsure again because it felt like a mix.Mackenize was a nice heroine, she is running from a crazy stalker who talks about magic and shapeshifting. She is strong, and resourceful. The hero of the book is Jackson Holt, a private investigator who helps her out. And Jack is all nice and sweet. Him I certainly liked. There is a nice romance building up between them too, and some hot passion.The world is interesting and at once there is a bunch of characters to meet, and I do want to meet them all again. I want HEAs for all them. Nick from the bar, someone I shall not mention, Nick's sister. Many things to look forward to.It was a good story about crazy stalker guy and more things that ...no I shall not mention that either, but there is a plan behind it all. Danger and excitement.Recommendation and final thoughts:A good novel, and it's biggest strength were its characters because I wanted more about them. Passion, romance and danger is always a nice combo.