The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts - Eloisa James, Connie Brockway, Julia Quinn 3 stories in one and they are all connected. I did like the previous anthology by these authors more though. Still it was a fun one and the ending, haha, love it. I would have quoted it here if it had not ruined the end.The first story is by Quinn and I can't go into detail as it spoils it all. Anyway it gave me a few laughs, she knows how the keep it light.Next up is Eloisa James who brought in some passion. This I did not like as they all fall in love fast as it is. And then they wanna jump each others bones too just after a few days? No. Too fast. I already had to escape into happy world and believe it was true love all around.Then we have Connie Brockway with a couple who fought the attraction the longest.At this castle we have two sisters, one a flirt, one sensible. A shy heiress. A Duke. A poor woman who should not be there. And the gentlemen who was lured there by their uncle. All making it a fun few days at a castle. And as for the uncle, oh he was a hoot.