Shaedes of Gray (Shaede Assassin Series #1)

Shaedes of Gray (Shaede Assassin Series #1) - As always with UF I had high hopes, but they did not pay out. It was a good book, but yes with UF I always want to really like the book. Not just like it. And this book was tricky. I read it in one sitting, but I was never fully invested. The end was good, there I read fast to see what happened. Exciting stuff and it left me wanting more. Cos who were the X, yes I can't say more, you will just have to read and see.One thing annoyed me a lot, and always annoys me in books. They were like "why did you go there stupid girl?!" Hello! Because you NEVER told her what she needed to know. It was the constant, oh you will learn about it later. Well do not blame her then. Tell her EVERYTHING she needs to know at once. This is the thing that makes me go grrrr so very often. I get why books use this but it's so stupid. If someone was in danger then of course I would tell them everything. I would not tell them bits and pieces until they went insane and almost died.But ok I digress. Darian was kick-ass. Taylor was mysterious. Xander the king was a complete ass, no sorry I can't like him. I hope we are not meant to, gods I hope she does not end up with him.Yeah, it sounds like I did not like this one at all. But it was good through out it all.