Dream a Little Dream

Dream a Little Dream - Sue Moorcroft Moorcroft has real people with real issues, and I love the settings too. Here we are back in Middledip. I like the quiet small townsIn this we have Liza a reflexologist yes I have never met a heroine who is one before. She used to be fun and out there, but now she is more quiet after something that happened. And with quiet I do not mean quiet, just not out partying all night long. Because she is not afraid to speak her mind.The hero Dominic has narcolepsy, yes, never met a hero with that before either. And he has it rough, he lost his job cos of it and is not allowed to drive. He is staying with his cousin and he is not happy. I liked him and I liked how it was also portrayed how some just do not get what it's about. Like he could just get over it.Will these two meet, fall in love and be in lalala land at once, ha, of course not. This is a real romance after all ;) Yes they meet, yes there is an attraction but they will have to work for it, and then work some more. They both have problems and dreams that have to be dealt with first. And in the end this is a couple that will last.Conclusion:If you want a little reality with your romance, but still being able to dream yourself away then this is the book for you.