Solstice at Stonewylde

Solstice at Stonewylde  - Kit Berry If you thought I hated the Magus before then that is nothing compared to now. No, strike that. I do not hate him, he disgust me now. If he was on fire I would not spit on him, I would not even think about it. He is slowly rotting inside in this one, and finally, people start to notice.But I will go back a step. This book was just so emotional. I did not want to stop because I had to know! Could this sorry excuse for a human being be stopped?! The magus has tried to kill Yul or break him more than once. And Yul is his own son, but there is a prophecy...Sylvie is being used for her moon magic and he drains her until she is an empty shell. Then he yells at her when she is being lazy. So when I started reading this book I was dreading it all, especially since Yul lay at death's door in book 2 and Sylvie. Poor Sylvie. When I started reading my hate (we all know about that now) turned to disgust. Yes things gets even worse. Things will happen, but there will not only be darkness, there is some light and I kept rooting for that light as I raced toward the end of the book.If nothing else then this book will keep you on your toes, and rooting for the good guys, while swearing over the bad guys.