Moondance of Stonewylde

Moondance of Stonewylde - Kit Berry That glimmer of hope I spoke of in my previous review, well that did not turn out well. There will be spoilers here as I have to talk about book 1.Arghhhhhhhh I hate the Magus, hate hate hate hate him! Honestly it has been a while since I hated with such a passion. They is all smiles and sleeps with everyone, yes blesses the women *roll eyes*. He hates poor Yul and torments him. And Sylvie, well I shall not talk about it further since that would be spoilers for this book. But he is horrible. He is one of those evil characters that act all good and is loved by many. Hate! But he makes it worthwhile when reading, I keep hoping he will fall!As you can get the book gets pretty emotional at times (me hating Magus mostly). There is some real darkness in this one, all cos of Magus. There is heartache, planning and hopelessness in this. Hopelessness would be the theme. I feel so sorry for them all and I wish people would see the sinister depth he has.A good book that kept me on my toes. The end here, well, there is no glimmer of hope this time. I need more.