Vampire, Interrupted: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire 9)

Vampire, Interrupted  - Lynsay Sands I wanted to read Marguerite's book ever since I met her. After 700 years of misery she deserved to find her life-mate and have her HEA. And now I finally got to see her find it and it was fun.What Sands does best is making the books light, all while making them exciting and passionate. In this one Marguerite is trying to find a woman and someone does not want that do happen. Even as someone is trying to kill her there is still that lightness over the book and I like that. I also like that the books feel safe, and I always enjoy them. You can't go wrong with the Argenau vampire books.Marguerite is a 700 old immortal who was turned by her Immortal Atlantis husband and he was a creep. She has taken care of her children and nieces and nephews. She loves her family and I always did like her. The hero is Julius Notte, an Immortal who does not want his son to find his mother. Some things are better left unsaid. At first it did annoy me, but trust me, he did all the right things. And these two are meant to be. As always there is a struggle cos poor Marguerite does not want anyone controlling her. But what would a book be without a bit of struggle.The book was all that I wanted it to be, and it was actually more. I was so surprised at something and I went omg. The other big thing is that for the first time I also felt sorry for Marguerite's dead husband Jean Claude, and that was something I never thought would happen. This book was all surprises. Conclusion:Light and passionate. Lynsay Sands books are perfect when you just want to relax and be swept away. I read it in no time at all and as there is a big family tree there is always more to look forward to.