Among Thieves: A Tale of the Kin

Among Thieves - Douglas Hulick I am going to do a 3 reasons review cos my thoughts on this book are divided. The first 200 pages are a 2, the last 200 pages a 3. But I will only grade it for those good 200 pages.1.) Reasons you chose this bookHonestly, it was fantasy and I wanted to read it.2.) Reasons you liked or disliked this bookI disliked the book cos the first 200 pages were boring. I thought about giving up as I really did not care about anything happening. But at the same time I did not want to give up cos I truly hate giving up. But it was still sort of ok.I liked the book cos of the second half of the book. There was excitement, chases, people trying to kill him, Drothe trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Big revelations about the Empire and me wondering what was hidden in the past. It got me interested, it made me like this book.3.) Reasons you are recommending this bookNow I am torn again. I liked it and I thought it was ok. Which side should I listen to? It was not as the first part was bad, it was just not as interesting to me as the rest was. But I would still recommend it cos of the second half.As for the grade, that is all cos of the second half as I liked that part and there was nothing wrong with it at all.