Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau Vampires 8)

Vampires Are Forever  - Lynsay Sands Like always, Sands writes them light and passionate, and I really like it. It's a great formula because I can just sit down with the book and read and read. They are relaxing.And this might be my favorite to date. I do not what made it so, perhaps it was Thomas, a nice hottie. Or perhaps it was Inez, a curvy woman who lives for her job. Together they were perfect. As always the passion is sizzling between these too and what is there not to like when Thomas bites her a bit too quickly and finds out that she is his lifemate. Trouble in sight. And she is not a woman to stand by and do nothing.The story then, here it's about finding Marguerite who is missing and that hunt takes them over England and to Amsterdam. I have been waiting a while for Marguerite's book now and I am happy to say that it's number 9 so soon I will see if she can find happiness too.Fun and light, passion and suspense, that is all promised in this book. And hearing about the fall of Atlantis again sure makes me want a book about that. Now that would be cool, but that's ok, I can live in the present. Conclusion:It turned out just as I hoped it would. A good book to keep me company, and vampires sure are forever.