Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict

Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict - Laurie Viera Rigler This was a cute book that I just breezed through. Honestly I just opened it and then suddenly I had read it. I think I needed an easy book that was all sweet and fun.And we all know I love Jane Austen. And in this one a woman called Jane Mansfield loves the author too. I do like a fellow Janeite. But the best part was of course that Jane is from 1813 and wakes up in another body in 2009. What is a fridge? A Computer? Why do women wear so little clothes? She must be ruined since she called of a wedding, and so forth. I liked the funny things how this poor woman tries to cope with our century because it sure is a different century.And there is romance on the horizon, perhaps....Jane finds herself. Still I did feel a bit sad because she gave up everything, just as Courtney did (the person she is now). Did they not miss their homes and family? And how about the person who seems to like Courtney? Because Jane is not Courtney. Anyway even with those questions I still liked it, and I sure would like to read the first book where Courtney from 2009 wakes up in 1813. Now that would be fun to read about.The verdict then is cute and easy.