Heir of Novron (Riyria Revelations)

Heir of Novron (The Riyria Revelations, #5-6) - Michael J. Sullivan My thoughts:I am sad to see it end, but the end came. I still felt like this was one of those "I feel like home" books, because it reminds me of the books I first read and fell in love with. Which makes this the style of fantasy that is my first love, and my true love.While reading there came a point where I just could not get enough, it was when the Percepliquis story started because it meant the end. I could not put the book down, but still I did put it down because at the same time I did not want it to end. I struggled between needing to know! And not wanting to know since then there would be no more. Of course the wanting to know struggle won, that is a given.It was a good ending to this series and at times I giggled cos it was funny, at times I wanted to shout noo! And at times I said I knew it!! Did I really knew it? Well, I claim I did but in the end I have a million different versions of what might be going on, who might be who and all the rest. The book took me for a merry ride and gave me lots of surprises.And what about our beloved heroes then? Oh I Heart Royce, but then I have always loved elves. I really fell for Hadrian in this one too because he is so chivalrous and sweet. And there were HEAs too, I do love them. Especially with one couple I did not know would meet. There are so many wonderful characters I would love to mention but that would take time. Though when thinking about what I have read I find myself startled cos I realize that I do not like Modina, I liked Thrace, but not Modina, the empress.It was a wonderful conclusion to a great series and it had me at the edge of my seat. This is what I want my fantasy to be like, a great cast, a great story, a wonderful world and a rich history. In the end I would sure like to read more from this world, and certainly from this author.Conclusion:Of course I recommend this series to all. And do not be afraid of the page count, since I know some are. Fantasy books are huge, and this book is actually two books in one if that makes you feel better ;)