A Night of Secrets (Night #1)

A Night of Secrets - Lori Brighton Plot:It's the story of Meg, a nice Vicar's daughter, who is more than tempted than a mysterious stranger moves in next door. A hot neighbour. Grayson is a vampire who is hunting for clues about his missing niece and that leads him to Meg, but can she be a killer? My thoughts: Meg was nice and sweet, Grayson was very tempting, but a bit of an idiot sometimes too. But who can blame him, everything does point to Meg being a killer, and having killed more than once.This is not only the story about him wanting answers, because soon there is a body and a murder mystery. Which introduces a man I loathed, did he have nothing better to do than accuse innocent women? A bit of a semi-bad guy and a total ass.There is also the romance, because Grayson lusts after her, even if she is only a human, and he believes she might have killed. And she, well who could say no to him. Passion promised too.A negative thing would be that Grayson could be a bit hasty in his conclusions sometimes, but then again even though he let her know that he thought she might have done something, he still protected her too. Poor guy, he was very conflicted. So he redeemed himself in wanting to save her.Recommendation and final thoughts:A nice historical paranormal romance. Murder, mystery, romance and vampires. When I finished the book I also had a wish, Meg has a certain friend, and I would love for that friend to get a HEA.