The Struggle (Vampire Diaries Series #2)

The Struggle  - L.J. Smith The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #2)In book two of the Vampire Diaries Elena Gilbert quickly realizes that the only thing more dangerous that being in love with a vampire is being desired by two. As Stefan struggles to suppress his instinctive thirst, Damon persists in his quest for Elena′s heart. A dark turn of events forces Elena to risk her mortality to save one of her immortal suitors.Genre: paranormal romance, yaPages: 304 Published: 1991Now it gets a bit better. Damon has kidnapped Stefan and Elena is furious, and soon she is in a love triangle.Stefan and Elena are happy, and even though he spent book 1 saying she was just like Katherine, then now they look nothing alike suddenly.There is drama, bloodlust, and killings. Oh who cares about that, Damon is here and he sounds hot. I wish it was all about him ;) All those silly little "oh I only eat animals vamps" are so boring, just give me a real bloodsucker.Damon helped this one for sure. At least I read it really fast.