Paradise Rules

Paradise Rules - Beth Kery Oh, oh, what can I say other than my fingers burned cos of this book. Yes it is one of those books that puts fire to the room. Very hot, scorching.These two dislike at first sight, but at the same time there is lust at first sight. And that will soon lead to some hot Hawaiian nights. Jason wants her to let loose. She seems too rigid, uptight, and bitchy now and again. This surely comes from the fact that she hates the Islands. Why, well we will learn that later but it is pretty obvious that she is hiding some deep secrets. And he, well he does come off like somewhat arrogant but hey it is still smoking between those two and he clearly wants to be in control.Here is a lovestory that does not want to be a lovestory. He does not need some non-Islander looking for a fling coming in and trying something, she just wants sex. But then things are never that simple, the attraction is clear and something else is sizzling underneath too.And while those too are working things out, something else will happen too, that might drive them apart, and what about that haunting past?Ok hot is the word of the day, yes very hot. I will never look at Hawaii the same way after this. Jason is a true alpha, dominant and controlling, and gorgeous. Lana let go of some control and finds that she likes it. He is also nice, and he who can talk about his childhood tries to get her to talk about it. He wants to fix things, and I melt away there. He has fallen. Great romance between two very different people in a way, and there is one thing at the end that I like and find really sad. But you just have to look for that yourself.I like Kery's style, it is easy flowing and the pages moves fast forward, and never gets stuck anywhere.Blodeuedd's Cover Corner: Very nice, and I so wanna go there at once.Reason for Reading: Own copyFinal thoughts: If you are looking for a hot read then this is it.